[scribus] Automatic textframes and master pages

Darius Blaszyk dhkblaszyk at zeelandnet.nl
Sun Jul 19 20:04:52 UTC 2015

 I'm wondering how automatic text frames work? Is it possible to use
them in templates? I'm asking because for a small project I'm working on
a design with a different left and right page alignment. I thought of
creating a left and right master page, but when I create a new
masterpage I cannot select the automatic text frame anymore. Is there a
way to setup a normal text frame as automatic? Or am I missing something
obvious here?

Regards, Darius