[scribus] merging pdf files.

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Fri Jul 17 01:03:56 UTC 2015

On 07/16/2015 06:01 PM, Lars Behrens wrote:
> Am 16.07.2015 um 23:03 schrieb Gregory Pittman:
>
>>> It seems that pdftk is no longer available from Fedora.
>>> When you look at the site, they seem to have drifted into a
>>> Windows-centric mode, and also encouraging the not-for-free PDFtk Pro.
>>>
>>> https://www.pdflabs.com/tools/pdftk-the-pdf-toolkit/
>>>

>> also:
>>
>> https://ask.fedoraproject.org/en/question/65261/pdftk-not-in-f21/
>>
>> where they talk about some other solutions also.
>
> Ok, but that didn't seem to be the OP's problem as he seems to have used
> pdftk already.

There are at least a couple of things to consider when answering
questions on the list. One is answering the specific question for the
specific person who asked. The other, and in many ways more useful
answer is to more generically flesh out possible responses for others
who may have a different operation system and experience.

The last time I tried to use pdftk there were dependencies I couldn't
overcome, so other responses are welcome.

Greg