[scribus] Exporting hyphenator exceptions?

Ignacio Rodriguez ignacio.rodriguez.ias at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 01:16:15 UTC 2015

Hi everyone, first post here, I am so far loving Scribus, my respect for
all developers and contributors.

I wanted to know if there is a way of exporting the list of exceptions one
has manually added to the hyphenator from a documents' setup to another
document or, even better, to the system preferences. I haven't worked with
English texts so far, but the Spanish dictionary makes numerous hyphenation
mistakes and the exception list for my current document is getting long, so
it would be helpful to avoid doing the same job again for other documents.

Thanks,
ignacio

--
Ignacio Rodriguez
Instructor de Psicología Holokinética AIS-RSM-Mexico y AIPH

*www.percepcionunitaria.org <http://www.percepcionunitaria.org/>*
Artículos, audios y videos gratis, libros, diplomados, etc..

*www.holokinesislibros.com* <http://www.holokinesislibros.com>
<http://www.holokinesislibros.com>
Lista de libros, audios y videos 2015.