[scribus] Where is the code for the icons.

John Culleton John at wexfordpress.com
Fri Jan 23 14:50:25 UTC 2015

On Fri, 23 Jan 2015 15:00:40 +0100
JLuc <jluc at no-log.org> wrote:

> Le 23/01/2015 13:29, John Culleton a écrit :
> > As I write my latest version of my book I need
> > to show graphics of the various icons found
> > on the icon bar. Screen shots are a bit
> > blurry. So can someone suggest where the
> > source code for these little guys is to be
> > found in the svn distro? Just point me to one
> > like the icon for a text block or a graphics
> > block and I can probably find the rest.
>
> A quick search for ".png" shows they are in
> resources/icons folder.
>
> JLuc
>

> ___
> Edit your options or unsubscribe:
> See also:
> http://wiki.scribus.net
> http://forums.scribus.net

> Unlimited Disk, Data Transfer, PHP/MySQL Domain
> Hosting http://www.doteasy.com

Thanks for the pointer.

The icons are there. That helps. I was looking for
the code that created them. For a book bitmap
files of e.g. 95 dpi or less are not what I need.
300 dpi is the norm.

I will try to recreate the appearance of
the ones I need into new vector files to get rid
of the dpi problem. AT least I now have access to
the png files which I can blow up to copy when I
recreate my approximations.

Thanks for the prompt answers.
--
John Culleton