[scribus] Converting styles

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Thu Jan 22 21:30:03 UTC 2015

On 01/22/2015 01:37 PM, JLuc wrote:
> Le 22/01/2015 17:14, John Culleton a écrit :
>> I imported a big body of text into my current doc.
>> I want to convert all the "No style" paragraphs
>> to another style en masse. How do I do that?
>
> You could edit the SLA file with a text editor
> (such a geany or notepad++)
> and mass replace.

Consider what the "No Style" is. It's actually the Default Paragraph Style.
Just go to Edit > Styles, and edit the Default Paragraph Style,
realizing that each Paragraph Style implies a Character Style, so edit
that tab too.

I think it's a lot less work than editing an SLA file, and you're not
going to find "No Style" in the file.

Greg