[scribus] Easier word wraparound and graphic images.

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Thu Jan 15 13:52:52 UTC 2015

On 01/15/2015 01:03 AM, Peter Nermander wrote:
>> Should changing levels also work with shapes? I have added a shape around
>> a text box so that I can have a black outline surrounding the text. Now I
>> must move the shape each time I want to access the text to revise it.
>>

> Why didn't you just set a border on the text frame?
>
> But you should be able to place the shape behind the text frame so you can
> click the text frame without having to move the shape.

Another option is to put the shape on another layer, which might be
below or above the layer with the text. You only edit one layer at a
time, so you would have hassle-free editing of the text frame even
though you can see the shape on its own layer.

A final thing worth knowing is that if you hold down Ctrl, you can
sequentially select each frame in a stacked positioning of frames on the
same layer.

Greg