[scribus] Editing a book, any hints or gothchas?

Mary Moore tennesseelady21 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 12:53:20 UTC 2015

Hi Fredrik,

I have completed 3 novels and 2 children's books using scribus.  I
generally add one chapter at a time to one scribus file. I like to do one
chapter at a time so that if there are any formatting issues I can fix them
by chapter, rather than the whole book. I have had no problem with adding
my chapters into one file.
For my covers I use Gimp.

You are welcome to visit my website www.thenorthpolepress.com to look at
the books I have published.