[scribus] Scripter icon disappeared in Scribus 1.4.5

Morten Langlo mlanglo at mail.dk
Mon Jan 5 20:40:30 UTC 2015

Mon, Jan 05, 2015 at 08:19:09PM +0100, skrev Craig Bradney:

> >> I've got the same issue with current 1.4.5svn and when you do file
> >> open, you get the standard Qt file open dialog.
> >>
> >> Peter
> >>

> > Works fine here. Nuke your build and install directories.
> >

> And re-run cmake.

It does not help
Still a problem even with

* New svn download
* Nuke  build and install directories
* cmake ../Scribus -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX:PATH=/usr/local from build directory

There is:
* no Scriptermenu
* In preferences -> plugins there is no plugins shown
* And also now all the plugins are installed
  in the root of the filesystem in /scribus/plugins

If I move the plugins to /usr/local/lib64
where they used to be, they are still not found

--
Morten Langlo
Denmark