[scribus] Scripter icon disappeared in Scribus 1.4.5

John Culleton John at wexfordpress.com
Sat Jan 3 15:48:39 UTC 2015

Today (Saturday) the scripter icon disappeared
from the menu bar of 1.4.5. I went to my most
recent backup (Friday) and it was OK. I
just downloaded and recompiled the svn but the
same problem occurs.

There is this error message on startup with the
latest (defective) 1.4.5 but not with the next
previous (working) version:

No File Loader Plugins Found

The splash screens of the working and defective
versions are identical. The lengths are
identical. But when I do a diff the two are
different

I can live with the backup I made night before
last but others may not be as anal as I am
about backups. (Yes I just saved the working
backup under another name so it won't be
overwritten tonight.)

If there is something else I can do to help
debug this please let me know.
--
John Culleton
Wexford Press