[scribus] 1.5.0svn with Fedora 21

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Fri Jan 2 02:16:58 UTC 2015

On 12/25/2014 02:16 AM, Owen wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Dec 2014 10:39:11 -0500
> Gregory Pittman <gpittman at iglou.com> wrote:
>
>> I've just upgraded to Fedora 21, which now gives me librevenge and
>> librevenge-devel.
>>
>> When I run cmake it tells me it's going to use librevenge to make the
>> mspub importer, but then running make, it dies saying it can't find
>> libmspub. There isn't any libmspub-devel, so what do I do?
>

> Try http://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Librevenge - and build libmspub from source.
> git clone git://anongit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/libmspub
>
> I have trouble building with libpagemaker, haven't devoted the time to debug it yet.

I seem to have fixed the problem by deleting the contents of my svn
download directory then updating again.

I was going to try getting rid of librevenge-devel, but there were a
number of dependencies that I didn't want to agree to.

At any rate, 1.5.0svn now builds without problems on Fedora 21.

Greg