[scribus] Attention Scribus Scripter-ers!

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Mon Feb 2 14:14:33 UTC 2015

On 02/02/2015 07:27 AM, a.l.e wrote:
> hi
>
> good idea.
>
> even if, personally, i tend to value more comments than numbers...

I agree in general, but it can be hard to group and collate comments.
One of the reasons I hate most surveys is that the questions and answers
are limited, and most give no room for helpful comments.

I'm thinking that I will just do this by setting up a form-like
structure, that can be copied and pasted, then sent to me directly,
after which I will set up a wiki page to post the ongoing results.

By sending to me directly, we can keep some of the noise off the list,
and also allow for a (somewhat) anonymous feedback.

Greg