[scribus] New German Scribus Community

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Mon Feb 2 09:44:59 UTC 2015

hallo anke
> I don't know, if I really will have so much time spare as I invested
> in the gimp-werkstatt and its forum, so if you really think, it is
> such a bad idea, I just put it down again and sent everybody to this
> list, because there is nothing else there in German language, where
> people can ask or discuss anything, or even show there projects and
> ask for feedback.

there is also the "official" scribus forum, which is closer to what you
are creating, than this mailing list.

http://forums.scribus.net

i know that there are german speaking people who are (very) active in
the forums.
i wonder if we shouldn't rather create a language specific board, rather
than go for a new platform dedicated to scribus.

but if you're willing to maintain a separate platform and you see that
there is enough interest to keep it running it might be worth a try!

ciao
a.l.e