[scribus] Attention Scribus Scripter-ers!

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Sun Feb 1 16:48:23 UTC 2015

On 02/01/2015 05:58 AM, JLuc wrote:

> How do you intend to use these scales for ?
> Quality of a rating system depends on its purpose too.

The idea I have behind this is that even though we have a number of
scripts included with Scribus, and a great number of scripts on the
wiki, we don't really have a clear sense of whether they're being used.
What are their limitations? What could be done to make them better? This
might also lead to what sorts of new scripts might be worth creating.

We might also get some feedback about scripts which people have made,
but are based on those they found with Scribus or on the wiki.

A lot of the scripts I have made, other than those for my own purpose,
were quite ad hoc, based on someone mentioning a problem on the mail
list.  Autoquote is an example.

At this stage, it would be good to hear if this grading/scoring is
worthwhile to anyone...

Greg