[scribus] New German Scribus Community

Gimp-Werkstatt gimp-werkstatt at gmx.de
Sun Feb 1 07:51:50 UTC 2015

Hi,

Yesterday we startet off with a new supportforum for Scribus. You'll
find it at http://www.scribus-user/forum

It's purpose is to support and discuss the use of scribus and methods of
dtp. We also want to put up some tutorials in german language and
provide some ressources.

I'm also planning to set up a homepage for scribus with information
about desktop-publishing, installing methods, the development of
scribus, and of course, links to all important pages round about
scribus. It would be great, if you could name some the most importend
pages around scribus. Of couse, if you have a homepage, blog or ...
about scribus or desktop publishing, I'll be happy to link it, too.

Because the forum is still very empty, I wanted to ask GarryP if he
would give me the permission to translate some of his great tutorials
from the wiki. Unfortunately, I can't get in contact with him. As the
forum he writes in (http://forums.scribus.net/index.php), didn't accept
my registry until now. Maybe somebody on this list could help me,
getting in contact with him.

Of course, we are very greatful for backlinks from you, too.

Yours Anke Lange

--
http://www.kreativ-workshops.net