[scribus] Installing 1.5 on older system

Rolf-Werner Eilert eilert-sprachen at t-online.de
Mon Dec 14 07:50:22 UTC 2015

Am 13.12.2015 01:47, schrieb probono:
>> Yeah, great! Runs like a charm - though... there are some glitches: System
>> font (menues) looks like in TWM or Win3.1, and in the properties dialogue
>> the icons are missing, some menues haven't been translated yet...
>>
>> I guess that's normal, but all-in-all a great thing! Thank you for the tip,
>> I'll test it more thoroughly later.
> On openSUSE 13.1 the font and theme look correct:
> https://goo.gl/C2pqyL
>
> Which translations are missing?

Ansicht - Measurement
Fenster - Custom Shapes
Hilfe - Chat with the community

The font - well, my system is too exotic, I wouldn't make a fuss about
it. It is a terminal server with Suse 12.1 and I use KDE 3 as the window
manager. On the other hand: It looks like a "last fall-back" font, so
maybe it simply doesn't know where to pick the system fonts from?

Regards
Rolf