[scribus] add unstable scribus to fedora repository

John Culleton John at wexfordpress.com
Wed Dec 9 23:46:23 UTC 2015

On Wed, 9 Dec 2015 03:02:58 -0500

> > From: christoph-schaefer at gmx.de
> > To: scribus at lists.scribus.net
> > Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2015 07:14:24 +0100

The version 1.5.0 is effectively a released
version. It is available for download without
visiting the svn file. I think the Scribus team
would be doing users a service if they simply
marked 1.5.0 as "stable" which it is, or at
least as stable as the "stable" 1.4.3 version.

This would be a break from tradition I know. But
it would help those who insist in downloading
Scribus from their OS depository.

I run 1.5.0 and 1.5.1 with no current problems
from either.

On another tack, why is some of the
documentation of Scribus not under a GPL license?

--
John Culleton
Wexford Press