[scribus] add unstable scribus to fedora repository

stefan-husmann at t-online.de stefan-husmann at t-online.de
Tue Dec 8 15:11:38 UTC 2015

>-----Original-Nachricht-----
>Betreff: [scribus] add unstable scribus to fedora repository
>Datum: 2015-12-08T13:02:54+0100
>Von: "Muhamad Moghadam" <msm1365 at gmail.com>
>An: "scribus at lists.scribus.net" <scribus at lists.scribus.net>

>below address is scribus repository for fedora :

>http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/mrdocs/Fedora_23/

>but is only stable version in repo while stable version is in official
>fedora repo. we need to be unstable scribus version in repository.

Hello,

I might be wrong, but my guess would be that the scribus maintainers and developers have no influence on Fedora's decisions what will be taken into a repository and what not. So you might ask them.

On Arch Linux only stable versions enter official repositories. I think Fedora has similar politics.

Best Regards

Stefan Husmann