[scribus] Press request

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Sun Dec 6 09:45:42 UTC 2015

hey

> Hi, we are sending this email to software companies that want to be
> reviewed in HjemmePC, Norway. We might have done business with you
> before, but it would be great to continue this. We are planning
> reviews for 2015, so let us know what is possible from your side to
> be included in our magazine. We want to get in contact with those of
> you that can offer some full license key or any other special deals
> for our readers. It could either be an older fullversion, with
> upgrade offer to latest, or that we run a competition with 5-10
> licenses to those answer correct. We are open to suggestion. All in
> return for greater coverage. I hope to hear back from you.
>
> PS This email is sent to previous contacts, but if for some reason
> this is sent wrong, or does not apply to you, we apologies for the
> inconvenience. Just click the unsubscribe link below, and we will
> register this for next time

i think that after all those years, we should finally get into it and
offer him to run a competition with 10 free licenses as the main
prize....

does anybody want to take the time to set it up? :-)

and since they kindly provide an unsubscribe link for this mailling
list, i took the time to unsubscribe this list from their list...

ciao
a.l.e