[scribus] Monochromatic Light: Is it in "the grayscale"?

Barry McKenna bmcken at pobox.com
Thu Dec 3 12:14:13 UTC 2015

So far I have no clues about how to import and/or apply a
_gray/greyscale color profile to work with PDF/X-3.

But, in mylimited understanding, I've begun to work with a four-color
text color set(including "Registration Black"), using "Monochromatic
Light" (hopefully) as a gray.

It looks a bit blue, but then some grays do.

Am I cruzin' for a bruzin' here, or will my black text and
"Monochromatic Light" (with grid-typegroup of marks changed to white)
meet my publisher's "any grayscale profile requirements, as long as its
PDF/X-3"?

Or, do I need to start learning that I'm not learning what I need to learn?

Barry