[scribus] Grayscale palette

Barry McKenna bmcken at pobox.com
Thu Dec 3 03:36:30 UTC 2015

Hi, I don't have 1.4.5, but I think it is the same as 1.5.x

File->Export->Save as PDF
  Select X-3
Output to file dialog->color Tab
Select Grayscale

See
http://members.pcug.org.au/~rcook/scribus/Colors_Option_PDFexport.png
options or unsubscribe:
http://wiki.scribus.net http://forums.scribus.net
<<<

Owen,

With v1.5 (what OS?), are you sure that you get the option to change the
PDF/X-3 "Color" to "grayscale"?

On my Winx64 1.4.5 x64 install, the "grayscale" option only appears if I
have selected v1.3, 1.4, or 1.5.

For PDF/X-1a, and /X-3, it locks/grays out to "Printer," which leads me
to believe that I'll have to install some additional profile because the
"Pre-Press PDF/X Output Intent" is limited to only "Agfa: Swop
Standard," and "Fogra27L CMYK Coated Press."

Barry