[scribus] batch able to ungroup PDF objects and change colors from RGB into CMYK with lookuptable

Maxence MELIN maxence.melin at safer.fr
Wed Dec 2 15:06:30 UTC 2015

Hi !

I am a beginner with Scribus but I know it's very powerful !
I have several RGB PDF files with grouped objects and I want to develop a script that :

-        is able to process several PDF files (e.g. all PDF in a folder)

-        ungroup the objects of each PDF file

-        convert RGB PDF to CMYK PDF using a txt lookup table where I can set myself the values (I don't use a lot of colors but I have to get precise CMYK values)
I have no idea how to begin such a script, somebody can help to get me started ?

Thanks !

Max