[scribus] Scribus and Hebrew

JLuc jluc at no-log.org
Sat Aug 15 10:58:40 UTC 2015

Le 20/05/2015 15:13, Jessam Properties a écrit :
> I am just new to scriubs, and couldn't make any use of it as the Hebrew
> fonts was opposite way, until I used you scripts, its just marvels! The text
> is displayed the correct position, but still got the problem of brackets (
> ({[)  ), as said, they are still the other way round. Any way how to improve
> this? Or there is not high demand for it. Will the new release of 1.5
> address the issues of ME RTL text?

Did you get an answer allready ?

AMOF some work has been started about complex text layout.
See https://github.com/andreas-vox/ScribusCTL/wiki

It's not the first trial but none has reached the state
where it could be merged into the svn core of scribus.

Let's hope this one goes on further and delivers some fruitfull results.

JLuc