[scribus] Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!

Ben Gorman jamminactor at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 18:05:50 UTC 2015

May all the blessings of the Digiverse shower upon you in a beautiful,
though less ominous, Matrix-like rain of code!

Srsly—though I'm certainly late to the party, as a sometime graphic
designer frustrated with profit-driven commercial companies, I just wanted
to voice my appreciation for the effort and vision that the Scribus team
has evidently undertaken to date (and, we hope, continues to do). I have
not yet investigated the software itself, but I'm eager to find out what it
can do, and (I hope) whether it can supplant the shiny-flashy,
subscription-based stuff I'm presently forced to use for work.

Which shall remain nameless. As if you don't all know who I mean. Grrrr....

Just THANK YOU for doing this service for humanity.

Cheers & good coding to you all.

Ben