[scribus] Announcement: String Freeze for Scribus 1.5.0

Craig Bradney cbradney at scribus.info
Wed Apr 15 15:40:38 UTC 2015

Hi

I’m extending this deadline until April 19th. That’s the cut off date. Any submitted after that, no guarantee they will be in the final release.

We will begin packaging way earlier than release time for this release so while the files end up in SVN on time for release date, they may not be in the applications.

thanks
Craig