[scribus] How to set PDF Article Title?

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Thu Sep 18 12:41:16 UTC 2014

On 09/18/2014 02:10 AM, typouser wrote:
> About PDF Articles
> http://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/pdf-articles.html
>
> View and Edit Articles
> http://help.adobe.com/en_US/acrobat/X/pro/using/WS58a04a822e3e50102bd615109794195ff-7c8f.w.html
>

> Define Articles in Acrobat
> http://help.adobe.com/en_US/acrobat/X/pro/using/WS58a04a822e3e50102bd615109794195ff-7c90.w.html
>

> I want PDF Articles to logical navigate through linked frames and for
> easy access to text (without Bookmarks).
>
> Navigation in Adobe Reader is possible with narrow keys and with Article
> Pane

On my AR 9 on Fedora, this just doesn't work.
I have a document with 2 pages. The first page has 2 frames, and each of
these links to a text frame on the 2nd page.

When I bring up the Navigation Panel, I can click to go to the start of
either article, at which time the Zoom jumps to 200%, rather impractical
for reading the articles, since they're wider than the screen.

I can find no way to navigate to the next linked frame in either
article. I don't have "narrow keys" but I do have arrow keys and these
don't manage any navigation except from one article to the next.

So either there is something wrong with AR 9 on Linux, or there is
something wrong with the implementation of Articles in Scribus.

Greg