[scribus] focusing on what has been undone

Sveinn í Felli sv1 at fellsnet.is
Thu Oct 30 10:48:31 UTC 2014

Þann þri 28.okt 2014 18:40, skrifaði mt:
> On 28/10/14 at 4:15 PM, ale.comp_06 at xox.ch (a.l.e) wrote:
>> i'd like to remind you that the initial request was about somebody
>> writing a specificiation on how the undo should visually behave when
>> the users undoes her last action.
>>

> Just joined this mailing list and I am totally new to Scribus. Also, I'm
> not a programmer/developer, so not sure whether this list is where I
> might be able to ask for help as a Scribus user...

Quite right, sometimes one may wonder - but this is the mailinglist for
normal 'mortal' users.
Thing is that many of the Scribus devs are also subscribed to this list,
thus sometimes discussions tend to go overboard and into some level of
programming technicalities.
I think it's a good thing for both users and developers.

Best regards,
Sveinn í Felli