[scribus] InDesign to Scribus

JLuc jluc at no-log.org
Wed Oct 29 08:10:24 UTC 2014

Hello

DTP principles are about the same in Xpress, In Design and Scribus.

Best is : try and see.
The biggest changes will be shortcuts and user interface.
It wont take long before you can use scribus and it wont take much
longer before you know all you need to know.

Furthermore, Scribus 1.5 will be released in a couple of month.
This unstable version will provide tools that might help you
to deal with your old documents :
- excellent PDF import
- basic InDesign import

JL