[scribus] focusing on what has been undone

Sveinn í Felli sv1 at fellsnet.is
Fri Oct 24 12:17:18 UTC 2014

Þann fös 24.okt 2014 05:08, skrifaði Peter Nermander:

>> What I do have is an extensive list of the programs and situations I
>> would like to be on one page and undo something on some other page:
>>

> Very interesting, since I can not think of one single such situation, could
> you describe one for me? How do you even remember what it is that will
> become undone with Ctrl-Z?

Well, you wouldn't by using the shortcut, but in Scribus the
undo via the menu reads: Undo: [action]  Ctrl+Z

So if not sure what Ctrl+Z does, grab your mouse and check
in Edit --> Undo

I'm wondering if the problem (if there is a problem) is
maybe more general; should the view go automatically to
cursor location in case of any kind of edit?
As an opt-in feature or default?
How to implement such a feature?

Just thoughts,

Sveinn í Felli