[scribus] a wiki page with a script using applyMasterPage()

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Sat Oct 11 02:02:53 UTC 2014

On 10/10/2014 08:53 PM, Gregory Pittman wrote:
> On 10/09/2014 10:16 PM, Gregory Pittman wrote:
>> http://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Using_the_new_applyMasterPage%28%29_command
>>
> The script will now accept a range like '4-10' in the list of pages to
> apply the Master Page to.

What I'd like to do next is a new script that not only could handle all,
even, and odd, but also a format like 'i/n', where you might wish to
apply the MP to the first of every three pages (1/3), or the second
(2/3), or the third (3/3). I think this is doable without great
difficulty, and to be generalizable (4/7 would be the fourth out of
every seven pages).

Greg