[scribus] Keep master page logic when modifying page order

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Wed Oct 8 16:30:01 UTC 2014

hi jog,

being able to set right MPs to left pages, was exactly what lead a bunch
of creative people to laugh at scribus.

personally, i think that you have spot a problem in scribus, but the
solution you're proposing -- while solving your specific current issue
-- is a hack that mitigates your pain but is not a general solution to
the problem.

seriously, if you're happy with having a left page on the right side,
you should probably not be using facing pages...

or am i missing something?

ciao
a.l.e