[scribus] Small triangles when gradient diagonally

Rolf-Werner Eilert eilert-sprachen at t-online.de
Sat Nov 29 12:29:20 UTC 2014

Am 28.11.2014 14:30, schrieb john Culleton:
> On Fri, 28 Nov 2014 10:18:24 +0100
> Rolf-Werner Eilert <eilert-sprachen at t-online.de>
> wrote:
>
>> I'm designing a Roll-Up with Scribus, and there
>> is a slight gray gradient I have placed in a
>> text box on the lower-most level.
>>
>> When producing a PDF for preview, on my system
>> there appear 2 white triangles (upper right and
>> lower left) in this box, i. e. you can see how
>> the diagonal gradient is produced by circling
>> its graphical box by 45°. In Scribus I cannot
>> see this, it appears in the PDF only.
>>
>> Obviously, the width isn't adapted enough, so
>> it doesn't fill the whole text box.
>>
>> Thank you for your advice.
>>
>> Rolf
>>
>> ___
>> Scribus Mailing List: scribus at lists.scribus.net
>> Edit your options or unsubscribe:
>> See also:
>> http://wiki.scribus.net
>> http://forums.scribus.net

>> Unlimited Disk, Data Transfer, PHP/MySQL Domain
>> Hosting http://www.doteasy.com
>
> First, and always, what version of Scribus and
> on what operating System? Help us to help you.

Arrgh, you are right: It's a 1.4.2 on a Suse 12.1 running as terminal
server, and it's displayed on my terminal in my office running under KDE
3.5. So it's somewhat exotic, but never failed as to what is shown and
what is printed, especially when showing PDFs.

I will make a copy for my laptop at home, so I have a reference. Report
is made on Monday! :)

And see my mail to Owen Cook with the project attached.

Regards
Rolf