[scribus] New tutorial on curves tool. - of topic - just I remember

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Mon Nov 17 15:09:45 UTC 2014

On 11/17/2014 06:51 AM, tomas wrote:

> Is about more of the efficient workflow then windoze or linux user. I am Ubuntu and MacOSX user, I not saw closely windows from years.
> I don’t not now how hard is to implement the 'bezier tool’ from Inkscape to Scribus, or change the Scribus code of ’bezier tool’, but I think is better if the tool works in same way in both apps (and repet myself, in same way like in all other major DTP & Draw apps)

I think it would help if you could articulate how the Bezier works in
these apps that is so much different. I have a hard time seeing any
practical difference.

Your workflow is what? Maybe you could use the tutorial that started
this thread to see how to explain your workflow of making some complex
shape or contour with the Bezier tool.

It probably wouldn't hurt for someone to make a wiki page which
contrasts the Inkscape (et al) method with the Scribus method.

Greg