[scribus] New tutorial on curves tool. - of topic - just I remember

tomas teodomas at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 17 11:51:28 UTC 2014

„I think that depends whether you're a Windoze user or a Linux/Unix user.
> Windoze users expect all the functionality to be 'lumped' in the same
> package.”

Is about more of the efficient workflow then windoze or linux user. I am Ubuntu and MacOSX user, I not saw closely windows from years.
I don’t not now how hard is to implement the 'bezier tool’ from Inkscape to Scribus, or change the Scribus code of ’bezier tool’, but I think is better if the tool works in same way in both apps (and repet myself, in same way like in all other major DTP & Draw apps)