[scribus] FW: To improve Scribus to be common in Asia and Africa .

مصعب الزعبي moceap at hotmail.com
Fri May 30 13:10:17 UTC 2014

Here is :
Patched version of Scribus That support RTL Languages

like : ( Arabic - Urdu - Hebrew - Farsi >> )

https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:moceap/Scribus

I work to improve this patch wich contain supporting RTL aligns by fribidi
and RTL shapping by harfbuzz .

Any help is welcomed >>

 -=-=-=-=-=-Mosaab AlzoubiSenior of Linux Arab Community http://linuxac.orgMember of Ojuba Project http://ojuba.orgMember of Arab Eyes project http://arabeyes.orgMaintainer of Almasa project http://linux.softpedia.com/progMoreBy/Publisher-Almasa-47122.htmlMember of Fedora packaging teamMaintainer of Arabic Translations in : Wine - KDE -  VLC - MATE .... etcAlso member of Fedora Arabic translations team