[scribus] A Scribus Random Tips window ?

Kunda Loves Scribus scribus.user at gmail.com
Thu May 29 04:51:01 UTC 2014

On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 9:42 PM, Thorsten Rochelmeyer <
thorsten at rochelmeyer.com> wrote:

> Am 28.05.2014 19:04, schrieb a.l.e:
>
> Do you remember tho "old days", when AutoCAD was based on DOS? Soon as
> you started typing a command, you almost instantly got all the options
> that went with that command. So, knowing as little as that "Line" starts
> with "L" gave you access to all possible forms of lines AutoCAD had to
> offer. Simple, but extremely effective.
>
> Thorsten

Hi Thorsten,
Thanks for your input. What is the technical name for this type of
approach? BTW, this is a divergent idea of where this thread is going.
Nevertheless, it's interesting to explore. Perhaps dedicating an
experiemental wiki page to the idea and all that it entails is a worthy
inquiry, through now for the sake of progress would you be OK with
continuing the other models that we''ve been discussing?

Cheers,
/Kunda