[scribus] A Scribus Random Tips window ?

Kunda Loves Scribus scribus.user at gmail.com
Tue May 27 09:06:17 UTC 2014

On Mon, May 26, 2014 at 1:34 PM, JLuc <jluc at no-log.org> wrote:

> To go further that way, the next step might be to create a table on the
> wiki,
> in the same way you did with the PdfChecker warnings,
> so as to help hinting them.

Quickly created http://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Scribus_Status_Bar

I don't know if a table format is the best idea for this type of endeavor.
Perhaps making a separate table for each tool? Also, Jluc, I didn't
implement some of the really good forward thinking/brainstorming points in
this table...yet. I appreciate your feedback nonetheless.

re: a.l.e
> as said, i think that we can even do better, but it's not easy to do it
right...
I like this comment. What does 'do it right' look like? (besides what
you've mentioned before)

Cheers,
/Kunda