[scribus] cannot set version 1.4.3 in Mantis

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Tue May 27 08:27:58 UTC 2014

hi gregor,

> I'm trying to file the bug I previously reported on this list ("Text
> does not align to Baseline Grid"). Though 1.4.3 is the latest stable
> version of Scribus, I can only chose 1.4.4 or later at Product Version.
> Why is this, and what am I supposed to set when reporting a 1.4.3 bug?

put in there what best matches :-)

normally, somebody is supposed to test the issue with the latest version
from a branch (to be sure that it has not already been fixed!), that's
probably the reason why you only see the latest...

in this specific case, the 1.4.4 has been announced for release, it's
not out yet, but somebody already cleaned up mantis for it (which is a
part of the release process)...

short conclusion: mark it as 1.4.4!

ciao
a.l.e