[scribus] [scribus-dev] PDF/X-1a export in Scribus 1.4.4svn <- GOOD JOB :) !!!

john Culleton John at wexfordpress.com
Mon May 26 14:35:15 UTC 2014

On Tue, 27 May 2014 01:25:14 +1200
Chris Bannister <cbannister at slingshot.co.nz>
wrote:

> On Mon, May 26, 2014 at 02:35:47PM +0200, JLuc
> wrote:
> > Le 26/05/2014 13:07, a.l.e a écrit :
> > >but i don't think that we can throw out
> > >people just because they don't know what top
> > >posting means :-)
> >
> > More wichtig IMO is to clean one's message
> > and delete all non required part of the
> > message one answers to.
>
> Whatever "wichtig" means. Yes, with interleaved
> is being responded to. :)
>
> > Modern tool provide 'thread view' and the
> > whole context is very easily accessed in the
> > previous mails of the thread, if one needs
> > it. This might change some good practices
> > urgency.
>
> That is true. If you are using gmail, then it
> seems to be better downloading all your mail
> (or using IMAP) and respond using a good email
> client. It is difficult crafting a response to
> a mail using the gmail web interface IMHO.

Consider setting up a (free) web domain with
email addresses, and using a local mail client
like Eudora, Thunderbird, Opera etc. I have about
7 email addresses attached to my wexfordpress.com
domain hosted at Doteasy.com

Having your own domain makes your product(s) look
a bit more professional and frees you from the
vagaries of gmail, AOL etc.

-
John Culleton
Wexford Press