[scribus] Newspaper made with Scribus

pygmee radar.map35 at free.fr
Mon May 26 07:03:12 UTC 2014

hello

I've receive the printed issue and it sounds goods. Some pictures are really well rendered, more better than what they had previously with Xpress. Unfortunately i saw a picture that was used twice and well printed once but in a different quality for the second. I have to check this but since it is build page by page, it might occur.

To anwser the questions :
- it is a weekly of around 56 pages (depending on advertisment)
- i've tell them to add it to the success stories but i think i'll have to do it myself. i'm waiting for an agreement on adding a shot of a page.

of course, such team cannot wait for the new release, they just have to do it. And even if i myslef always work with 1.5 i won't tell them to update unless i'm sure there is no regression which happen very often.

pygmee