[scribus] Newspaper made with Scribus

ZASKE Martin zm at revue-gugu.org
Fri May 23 18:16:51 UTC 2014

Thank you Cedric,

for a very encouraging write-up. I am sure that with time, this new
newspaper will also feed good stuff back to the Scribus community.

I was curious, just could not believe that anything new does NOT have a
website. Even biscuits and bars of soap got their own website.

So I found this very nice building site, which is still charmingly
giving Lorem ipsum...

http://axonais.fr/

It shows that those guys are for real and that they got style, even if
no content yet.

Give yourself a pat on the shoulder Cedric, and hopefully soon we can
get a look at some online versions. Do not forget to tell the Axonais
team that they can present themselves here:

http://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Success_stories_2014

Martin

--
ZASKE Martin