[scribus] Column question

john Culleton John at wexfordpress.com
Fri May 23 15:50:36 UTC 2014

On Fri, 23 May 2014 11:35:36 -0400
"Harvey Cohen" <harvey0523 at att.net> wrote:

> I'm new to Scribus and I can't find information
> about about how to create columns. Can someone
> please help? Thanks
>
> Harvey

> Unlimited Disk, Data Transfer, PHP/MySQL Domain
> Hosting http://www.doteasy.com

The easiest way is to set up columns at the
start on that first page where you put down the
dimensions, single or double sided layout, the
approximate number of pages and so on. This is
the page that appears first when you start
Scribus. In other words unless you set it up at
the beginning creating columns will be a chore.

And don't forget to check the box for "automatic
text frames" on that same page.
--
John Culleton
Wexford Press