[scribus] right-alignment bug

ZASKE Martin zm at revue-gugu.org
Wed May 21 20:33:10 UTC 2014

Good news about the bug:

I had asked some people about this who really know about fonts. And I
have received a patched version of one of the affected fonts: It now
does properly right-align.

This is just a heads-up based on somebody's suspicion and initial
testing, maybe in a few days we will receive more technical detail. I am
not promising anything, because I am no expert. Just trying to avoid
that too many people will work on the same solution.

soon,

Martin

--
ZASKE Martin