[scribus] Scribus 1.5

Kunda Loves Scribus scribus.user at gmail.com
Thu May 15 22:14:47 UTC 2014

On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 3:28 PM, Patrice Nolin <kumashiro17 at gmail.com>wrote:

> > Le 2014-05-15 à 13:41, Kunda Loves Scribus <scribus.user at gmail.com> a
> écrit :
> >
> > On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 9:28 AM, Patrice Nolin <kumashiro17 at gmail.com
> >wrote:
> >
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I was wondering when scribus 1.5 will be available on a prepacaged file
> >> for Mac OS. I'm really looking forward to see it and I can't find the
> right
> >> file to install.
> >>
> >> Merci
> >>
> >> Pat Nolin
> >
> > Hey Pat,
> > If you're interested in a Scribus 1.5svn development version (may have
> some
> > bugs) to work on..I can
> > provide you with a prepackaged build...depending on what version of MacOS
> > you are running...?
> > Let me know.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > /Kunda
>

> Cool.
> OS X 10.9.2
> Very Nice of you !
> Merci
> Patrice

Hey Folks,
Just compiled Scribus from HEAD using Qt5.3 (RC) for OSX 10.8.5 (should
work for 10.9.2)
Not sure how stable it will be. In my experience using 1.5svn has been
great.
Warning: If you plan to use this in production make sure you pre-backup
your .sla files and projects. This is bleeding edge and no guarantees here.
You've been forewarned. Also this is an unofficial build. Please do not
distribute this without including the above and below information. Thank
you.

Enjoy!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/e26ghekpx7dgqf7/ScribusDev.zip
Instructions: Once you download the zip, uncompress and move to your
/Applications directory.
PS If you understood nothing I wrote above, don't download this

/Kunda