[scribus] "Blank" document <- user needs help

Mika Aleksandroff mika.aleksandroff at gmail.com
Fri May 2 21:51:59 UTC 2014

Richard,

thanks, good to know your method, which is basically the same as mine
ended up being.. :-)

I have experienced almost zero crashing other than when ungrouping
things and very randomly even then. Random polygon distortion when
resizing (a rectangle with slightly rounded corners, the rounding
sometimes breaks and they stretch) but not much else that would pop
into mind.. The "duplicated objects staying attached"-problem is
probably the most annoying as I have a lot of those.. It seems to be
connected to total object count, i.e. starts occurring once there are
"enough" objects in total but that's just a feeling.

.mika