[scribus] adding a styles selector to the context menu

JLuc jluc at no-log.org
Thu May 1 20:33:52 UTC 2014

Le 26/04/2014 15:40, JLuc a écrit :
> the excellentfeature that Cezariece's provided 2 years ago :
> http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=10289
> It enables to apply a style at the speed of a keystrike,
> Pygmee has updated it recently (the 21th of march) so as to follow SVN :
> the new patch is "diff file icon scribus-stylesShortCuts-20140321.diff"
>
> I plan to test it soon, but Pygmee has done the layout of a whole book
> using this updated patch so it should be quite reliable.

Here i did.
Allmost all line numbers specified in the patch have changed
since pygmee released it 40 days ago
but adapting the line numbers was not difficult.
Once compiled, i tested the feature on simple docs,
and i confirm : this patch works and does not hang scribus.

Could some core-dev take care of this patch ?

JLuc