[scribus] adding a styles selector to the context menu

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Thu May 1 07:11:01 UTC 2014

hi

> Recently I've been changing Paragraph Styles frame-wide a lot, and it
> occurred to me that it would be more efficient to have a styles
> selector in the text frame context menu.
>
> Is this feasible?

personally, i don't think that it's a good idea to have a style
selector in the context menu.

one better solution has already mentioned by jluc (the shortcuts) and
an other -- in my eyes -- good solution would be adding an "apply modus"
to the style manager (smaller dialog, floating at a useful place).

ciao
a.l.e