[scribus] Problem with spanish characters Scribus-trunk

JLuc jluc at no-log.org
Mon Mar 17 19:55:20 UTC 2014

Le 17/03/2014 16:59, JLuc a écrit :
> Le 14/03/2014 20:42, Joop Kiefte a écrit :
>> I see the same, it's a common QT-problem when used in non-QT/KDE
>> environment, don't know exactly why...
>
> I've recently had difficulties writing û also

#Qt people say : test with Qt5.3 - it's alpha now
and it might fix these issues since "some xkb fixes went in before alpha"

Doc is http://qt-project.org/wiki/Building-Qt-5-from-Git
but it'd be quicker to compile just the required libs.
I've not done it yet and dont think if i will.
But if you do it, plz send feedback !

JLuc