[scribus] a question for debian users (who build Scribus)

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Sun Mar 16 09:24:21 UTC 2014

hi greg,

> On Sun, Mar 16, 2014 at 02:31:17PM +1100, Owen wrote:
> >
> > > I've been playing around with Debian on an old laptop, and
> > > installed wheezy.

if you're playing around with debian on a desktop, you should probably
go for debian testing and not for stable.

stable if mainly for servers that must run in a stable manner for
years... or for people who cannot regularly update their system (no
access to the net...)

compiling the latest scribus is probably a task that better fits with
testing and you shouldn't currently have any issue in compiling scribus
on debian testing...

have a nice sunday
a.l.e