[scribus] book design

Mary Moore tennesseelady21 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 18:36:23 UTC 2014

Thanks for the praise, they are doing very well. There seems to be very few
tutorials on book formatting especially for Scribus. In fact Steve's was
the only one I found. I had already produced a couple of books (using the
old school trial & error) and found Steve's tutorial very helpful.

Good luck to you as well.
Mary