[scribus] scribus startup-script

Andreas Frey webmaster at colloco.de
Sun Mar 2 17:01:41 UTC 2014

Hi.

I would like to script scribus with python. I want to use it as a startup
script. As an example I found the startup_hook.py-script.

Usually in the script is the import qt I changed the import to PyQt4.[1] Now
the script should work, but it doesn`t.

I think that the connect between SIGNAL und SLOT is not correct.
self.connect(QtGui.qApp, QtCore.SIGNAL("appStarted()"), self.gotSignal)

Is somebody able to amend the error or has another working startup-example.

Thanks Andreas

[1] http://nopaste.biz/id/1291/
Dateiname   : smime.p7s
Dateityp    : application/pkcs7-signature
Dateigröße  : 2028 bytes
Beschreibung: nicht verfügbar
URL         : <http://lists.scribus.net/pipermail/scribus/attachments/20140302/e73648b2/attachment.bin>